LASIK Procedure Day for Our College Station Patients
1. Please arrive at your scheduled appointment on time.
2. Please do not wear eye make-up the day of your procedure.
3. All cellular phones and pagers need to be left with your designated driver, before you enter the recliner area.
4. Wear comfortable “non-fuzzy” clothing and comfortable closed-toe shoes.
5. Your time in the Recliner Room will be spent with your eyes closed. You will be unable to read or work at this time. No iPods or electronic devices allowed.
6. Prior arrangements must be made for someone to drive you home after the procedure. Your driver is welcome to stay and wait in our reception area or they can drop you off and we will call them 30 min. before you are ready to LEAVE.
7. Anticipate a 2 – 2.5 hour stay in our office.
8. NO SOLID FOOD AFTER 11AM. AFTER your procedure you can eat anything that you would normally eat.
9. Do not use contact lenses between your pre-test day and your procedure day. They could alter the results of your procedure.
10. Please do not bring children.
11. Feel free to call our office if you have any questions at 713-984-9777.
International EyeCare is an established College Station LASIK and cataract surgery practice, offering advanced treatments in a state-of-the-art facility. The experienced surgeons of International EyeCare are committed to making your vision correction experience as safe and comfortable as possible, and are available to address any questions or concerns. If you are a College Station cataract surgery patient, or are considering another vision correction procedure, contact our practice today to learn more.