LASIK Eye Drops
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask our staff.
Allow 5 minutes between drops.
Please have prescription filled prior to procedure day.
- Antibiotic (Prescription) 1 drop 4 times a day for 5 days only counting day of procedure.
- Steroid (Provided) 1 drop 4 times a day until advised to stop.
- Preservative Free Tears (Over the counter) 1 drop as often as possible for the 1st week OR RECOMMENDED TEARS: OASIS TEARS – 4 TIMES A DAY.
- PM GEL (Over the counter) Apply inside lower lid at bedtime until advised to stop. RECOMMENDED GEL: OASIS PLUS.
- Analgesic (Provided) 1 drop every 2 – 4 hours only if needed for discomfort.
International Eye is a premier LASIK and cataract surgery College Station provider, offering comprehensive treatment to patients throughout Texas. Their experienced surgeons are recognized as leaders in the field of ophthalmology, and are dedicated to providing top-quality care before, during, and after treatment. Contact their practice today to learn more about your options for laser vision correction.